Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Sat, Apr 20, 2024
CLICK the showtime you want to attend to purchase tickets!
Electronic ticket, you do not need to print out tickets
- Show Type: Stand Up Comedy
- Table seating, first come first served
- Restrictions: 16 & over
- There is a two-item minimum per person, can be any two items that we sell
- You must purchase the table for the amount of people in your party.
- IF YOU PURCHASE A SINGLE TICKET, YOU WILL BE SEATED WITH OTHERS. HOWEVER, YOU BE SEATED WITH YOUR GROUP.
- If you need extra assistance with seating due to auditory, visual or physical impairments, please reach out to us.
- VIP ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes prior to showtime to guarantee VIP seats.
- PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS. IF YOU PURCHASE A TABLE OF 2 IT INCLUDES ADMISSION FOR 2 GUESTS AT A TABLE OF 2, IF YOU PURCHASE A TABLE OF 4 IT INCLUDES ADMISSION FOR 4 GUESTS AT A TABLE...
Gaspare Randazzo is a teacher in his 11th year in the classroom. When he’s not in the classroom, you can find Gaspare doing Stand Up Comedy where he talks about his life as a teacher and his experiences dealing with students from all walks of life. His stories range from students hating him and wanting to punch him in the face to them loving him and bringing him school lunch trays to eat during every period. These non conventional teaching stories will have teachers and non teachers alike finding themselves laughing and scratching their heads at just how outrageous they are!